Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My LEAF Helped Save My Marriage (not really, but...)

While driving our LEAF into Manhattan yesterday for our annual end-of-year Family lunch at Serendipity 3, my wife turned to me and we had the following exchange:

MY WIFE:     "Sweetie?"
ME:                "Yes Dear?"
MY WIFE:      "Do you know our Nissan LEAF helped save our marriage?"
ME:                "What?  What are you talking about?  There is anything wrong with our marriage.  We are both happy.  Actually, by today's standards our marriage could be a model of great marriages.  What are you saying?"

[short pause]

MY WIFE:      "Well, you know...."
ME:                 "What do I know?" [Note: I potential set myself up here for a big fall.]
MY WIFE:      "I don't have to nag you anymore to put gasoline in the car."
ME:                  "Oh..............  Good point.  Thank you Dear. I love you too."

The LEAF once again comes to the rescue!

Thank you Nissan! 

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment and contribution.