Sunday, January 13, 2013

What where you thinking? Ugh!!!!!

Now a couple of thousand miles into my relationship with my LEAF I have found something annoying about the car.  Yes, I have.  It is just a little detail.  One that is encountered only ever so often, but when there is nothing else to be critical of, this is what I have found - the little leavers on the steering wheel bug me!!!!!

I don't know about you, but when I start into a turn or I am making tight maneuvers, these little buggers (leavers) are just plain in the way.  I am always brushing them with the palms of my hands and inadvertently changing radio stations, and God Forbid, I actuate the cruise control to go faster than is safe!!!!!!!

Nissan.  Get rid of the little levers.  They are useless. Stick to push buttons, they work much better.

Thanks.

I still love my LEAF!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment and contribution.